Join the NextGen Team
Please note that all jobs listed require a resume and cover letter for full consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Positions Currently Open
Apply your organizational and communications skills to support nonprofits that are making a difference in our world. As a Direct Mail Production Traffic Coordinator with Next Generation Fundraising, you will be a part of a team to help mission-driven clients convey their messages, engage passionate supporters, and raise money for worthy causes.
We help our amazing nonprofit clients by collaboratively creating, executing, and evaluating their direct response fundraising campaigns. We’re driven by sound strategies, solid analysis, and an understanding that when we’re successful with connecting like-minded people to their common goals, good things happen in the world. Learn more about what we do: http://www.nextgenfr.com
If you want to make an impact at such an important time with the work that you do…AND you are deadline driven, great at managing projects, organized and like to work with others, then this just might be a life-changing opportunity.
As a member of the Production Team, the Traffic Coordinator is responsible for working with the Director of Print Media Services, Creative and Account Teams, and print vendors to help manage client direct mail projects.
- Coordinate print production process working with Director of Print Media Services, Creative and Account Managers, and Vendors
- Traffic production deliverables on all direct mail projects
- Oversee and maintain production schedule, troubleshoot any issues or delays
- Provide weekly update of campaign mail drops and quarterly reports
- Understand print/mail specifications and alert team of any concerns with format
- Check print proofs for production specifications, communicate updates and revisions to vendor
- Manage art releases: schedule and notify designer, share FTP and upload details per vendor
- Confirm final creative aligns with job specs as bid
- Prepare postage requests for NGF Finance Department AP processing
- Create and maintain digital production library to house samples and production reference materials
- Inventory management
- Perform assigned administrative support
- Additional related projects may be assigned
- Manage and prioritize projects
- Navigate a complex, fast-paced schedule with multiple deadlines
- Understand the direct mail print production process
- Flexible attitude and willingness to adjust to changing processes and timelines
- Communicate accurately and clearly to both internal staff and vendor partners
- Work well both independently and as a member of a team
- Solve or address problems when they arise
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Knowledge of Smartsheets and Basecamp a plus
- A fun and collaborative, caring work team
- Excellent health benefits
- Passion for work that makes a difference
We Want to Hear from You:
Tell us why you would be great for this job in a cover letter and send your resume and salary range preference to: firstname.lastname@example.org please put “Traffic Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.