Join the NextGen Team
Please note that all jobs listed require a resume and cover letter for full consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Positions Currently Open
Are you ready to apply your organizational and communications skills to support nonprofits that are making a difference in our world? As the next Creative Manager for NextGen Fundraising, you will help mission-driven clients persuasively convey their messages, engage passionate supporters, and raise money for worthwhile mission and program work.
NextGen serves as collaborative consulting partners with our amazing nonprofit clients. We’re responsible for creating, executing, and evaluating direct response fundraising campaigns. We are driven by sound strategies, solid analysis, and an understanding that when we successfully connect like-minded people to their common goals, good things happen in the world. Learn more about our work.
If you want to make a meaningful impact and you are deadline driven with a proven record of independently managing projects and collaborating with teams across multi-channel campaigns; we look forward to hearing from you.
Remote Work Opportunity
Job title: Creative Manager
Reports to: Senior Creative Manager
As a member of the Creative Team, the Creative Manager works with the Account, Digital, and Production Teams; vendors; and clients to manage creative development for both direct mail and digital fundraising communications projects.
This includes collaborating on new creative development, updating existing copy and art, directing the design process, preparing design instructions for vendors, managing the creative workload (in-house and freelance) and ensuring that client expectations are met. The Creative Manager will shepherd assigned clients through the creative and production calendar and meet deadlines within budget.
Duties and responsibilities
- Understand and apply NextGen’s direct response fundraising strategies and practices to client communications.
- Understand clients’ programs, missions and objectives and implement solid fundraising practices to help clients meet their fundraising goals.
- Confer with clients and NextGen staff on campaign plans and creative materials.
- Support Digital Team on multichannel campaigns.
- Update and revise current fundraising packages.
- Direct art development of client communications.
- Manage creative process for a growing “cooperative model” client.
- Maintain client creative files and records of how creative development proceeds for client projects.
- Assigned clients will include NextGen and its marketing, business development and communications materials.
- Minimum BA/BS
- 3+ years experience managing print/digital production projects. Working with non-profits a plus
- Excellent project and people management skills
- Ability to manage multiple clients, projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work with colleagues and clients, understand their needs, manage deadlines, communicate, counsel, and resolve issues when they arise
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a remote environment.
- Excellent written, oral communication and listening skills
- Detailed oriented
- Facility with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, Basecamp and Smartsheet a plus
We Want to Hear from You:
Tell us why you would be great for this job in a cover letter and send your resume and salary range preference to: email@example.com please put “Creative Manager” in the subject line of your email.